Twenty percent of high school students do not graduate with their class, usually, they drop during the high school exams for example 8% of all students who resigned from the high school in NY. That’s also the case in other states. These students have a chance to get their Diploma by passing the GED or TASC exams.
Preparing for the GED test is time-consuming. This likely means you’re spending a lot of time searching for GED tests and resources. So should you be free of payment websites?
These websites offering free resources are a popular choice for students who want to pass the GED and don’t want to spend money on the prep materials. For example, you can use free practice test and online classes for the GED or TASC on bestgedclasses.org.
Why GED and TASC exams matter
The GED certificate or diploma is the equivalency to a high school diploma is a solution to this problem yet for many people, going back to school to prepare for the GED test is a real obstacle, especially because the renewed GED test requires computer skills.
Although there are many free GED prep in community adults education centers, many working adults can´t find time to attend classes.
Your GED diploma opens doors of institutions of higher learning.
Marilyn M., one of the winners of the contest said:
“Going to college doesn’t have to be a dream anymore. I know that the GED diploma will open doors of colleges and universities. This will definitely help me obtain a well-paying job.
Overall, my self-image will be improved now I am going to start this road to get my GED. I don’t want to feel left behind because those around me have a GED or a high school diploma. I am going to work on getting my GED and know that dropping out of school doesn’t have to close doors permanently in my life.
Earning the GED will show me how much I can achieve. I know that it is the mission of BestGEDClasses.org to ‘help prospective GED students realize their goals by providing information that will help us in passing the GED exam’. Therefore, achieving my GED will earn me a sense of pride and accomplishment and I know that this course will help me reach it. So, let’s get started!”
Dropout Crisis Facts
- Each year we see almost one million students in America that do not graduate from high school with their class
- Twenty percent of all American students leave school early: The Dropout Crisis
- In eleven states the graduation rate for white students is around ninety percent
- The average graduation rate for non-white students is not even 68 percent
- When in every state just one thousand dropouts would have graduated from high school, they would have generated a total of over $650 million in extra earnings every year.
- In 2016, they would have been spending more than $60 million on buying vehicles alone, and all through their careers, they would have been spending billions more on homes than without a high school diploma
The Regents test is a statewide standardized exam in core high school subjects and all students are required to take the test. Some students drop out during the Regents prep.
In the same time, the demand for well-trained employees is increasing.
The chance that people with a high school diploma will find a good job is much higher than those without a high school diploma and high school graduates are making higher incomes.
Great, but beware of fake and fraudulent organizations and check out this list of Blacklisted Universities and Colleges in America.